- 1. Definition of Personal Information
- “Personal Information” refers to information regarding a living individual, and with which said specific individual can be identified by name, date of birth, and other descriptions included in such information. In addition, it also refers information that can be readily collated with other information to thereby identify a specific individual.
- 2. Collection of Personal Information
- When a customer purchases our products or makes inquiries in our shop or website, we may collect the customer’s Personal Information.
For collecting Personal Information, we will take lawful and fair means after specifying the purpose of use.
- 3. Use of Personal Information
- The purposes of use for Personal Information we have collected from customers are as follows.
- Confirmation and inquiries
- To provide our services
- When replying to inquiries
We will not disclose or provide Personal Information to third parties without the customer’s permission, except for the following cases.
When the disclosure is required by laws or ordinances, or when it is necessary to cooperate with government agencies, public municipal bodies, or individuals entrusted by them to carry out duties stipulated by laws and regulations. When the disclosure is necessary in order to protect the life, body or property of an individual, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person to whom the information pertains.
- 4. Safety management of Personal Information
- For safety management of Personal Information that we have collected from customers, a service-providing company provides rational, organizational, physical, personal and technical measures. In addition, by conducting the proper handling of such information in our shop in accordance with relevant laws or ordinances, we strive to prevent the risk of illegal raids on personal data, loss, falsification, leakage, etc. of the same.
- 5. Correction and deletion of Personal Information
- For correction and deletion of Personal Information that we have collected from customers, please let us know by using the contact information.
Moreover, if you do not wish to accept the cookies, you can change your browser settings.
*Cookies are information which are transmitted from the server computer to customers’ browser and are stored in the hard disks of the customer’s computers.
- 7. Use of SSL
- When entering Personal Information, in order to ensure security, SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology is used for the purpose of preventing such information from begin intercepted, disturbed or falsified.
*SSL is a function for transmitting and receiving data with eavesdropping and data falsification protection by encrypting information. Using SSL will enable information to be transmitted more safely.
- 8. Contact information
- Fermenstation Co., Ltd.